Tuesday, October 4, 2011

reflections

So far I have learned about sensors. I didn't know what a CCD or CMOS sensor was before this class. I've learned more about what kind of shots you need to convey a certain idea. For example, using long wide shots to show emptiness and boredom, while using fast. shaky, and extreme close up shots for actions and more feel. My strengths are framing and getting a beautiful shot, editing, and coming up with ideas. the things that are challenging to me are getting a good steady shot, and having a video flow. Videography is rewarding because it helps you convey and idea or story to entertain people or help get a message across better. It's fun and a great form of art. It gives you something to show people and say that you did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment