Tuesday, September 13, 2011

filmingmaking goals

My goals in filmmaking are to create the most creative piece I can, to get into the habit of doing things the right and professional way so then making films with be a breeze. I will be in the flow. I want to be able to make better short films for Youtube and maybe a few music videos. Hopefully I can become a director in Hollywood. It’d be nice to make a lot of money, obviously. I just love to entertain people. That would be my ultimate goal. I love making short films that make people laugh or make people just think ,“wow that was cool!’’
My learning goals for this course involve me being a better director of photography, a better director, and just a better overall film maker. I want to make my shots look beautiful. I want to let my film have a great flow to it and look professional. I want to learn better camera work. Framing things in a special way would definitely help, too. The main thing would be lighting. I really want to better understand lighting and angles and so on. I am trying to get into photography too, so learning lighting for video will definitely help with that. The lighting can change the feel dramatically in a film. Hopefully when I have finished this course, my films will look like something straight from Hollywood, besides the explosions and special effects obviously. I am definitely looking forward to working with the DSLR cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment