Friday, September 2, 2011

My visual style

Certain styles that inspire me are beauty shots, high contrast shadowy shots, crazy artstic shots, wacky photographs, and colorful unnatural paintings.

this beauty shot inspires me to just make a film that shows beautiful people and beautiful light. you dont have to find meaning in the lighting, but rather just think '' this is pretty.'' it shows someone's angelic beauty.



I love low key shots because of the contrast. it adds depth to the shot. it creates a mystery. you become intrigued by their character and it catches your attention. There is something about the unknown that sparks interest.


These are powerful artistic shots that inspire me. the colors, action, and depth of the pictures show me that there are no limits in art. It helps me open and free my mind to be creative.


I really enjoy colorful and abstract paintings. They open and free my mind so my thoughts become out of this world. the only thing that limits my film making is technology and money. i dont like having boundaries. i want the possibilities to be endless. I have to snap out of reality and go into the infinite to be creative

No comments:

Post a Comment