Wednesday, December 14, 2011

progress

I have been learning that there are so many things that go on behind the scenes of movies. The preparation is intense. I've learned about myself that I have the potential to be a great director. I did not want to be a director when I started this class, but now visions pop into my mind and I see the shots played out in my head and have motivation to go out and make it real. The only down side is that my visions would require a much bigger budget. My strengths are my creativity, my understanding of lighting, and my form of camera movement. To better my production skills, I would like to get better at special effects software, get better at pr-production, and work on getting a crew.

I hope to become a director or actor someday. I learned that the whole crew needs to be in tune to each other, and not just random people showing up to do the job. Relationships are what make a difference and can help the story line and shots be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment